TUT’s Research, Innovation and Engagement in partnership with TUT’s Directorate of Sports and Recreation and Tshaya Mashabela Attorneys Inc
All TUT staff and students. A targeted approach will also be done to invite sports related discipline students. We will also invite TUT alumnae
who are involved in sports or IP space and other prominent external stakeholders.
IP Talks / presentations focussing on:
- IP Attorney focussing on the importance of IP in sports
- Sports personality who is in business presenting the experience of IP in sports
- Presentation by University’s Alumnae in sports
- Sports administrator on national/international level
- Will entail a robust panel discussion to be facilitated by either sports personality or IP Specialist
- Panel members will be selected carefully to include diversity in terms of knowledge and disciple in sports.
Exhibitors will be invited from internal and external stakeholders mainly focusing on exhibition innovative products in sports.
National Intellectual Property Management Office to grace the occasion